Bookings are now open for Michel Odent’s talk in South West London.
LLL South West London is delighted to welcome you to:
Michel Odent: From Pregnancy to Lactation: A Physiological Continuum
on: Tuesday, 10th October 2017, 10.30am – 1.00pm
at: Gnome House, 7 Blackhorse Lane, Walthamstow, E17 6DS
Gnome House is a 2-minute walk from Blackhorse Road tube station (Victoria line).
As at all LLL events babies and children are welcome. There will be complimentary tea and coffee, and we’ll be selling lots of delicious homemade cakes!
We also hope to have some of Michel Odent’s books available for sale, including his new one, out this autumn.
Michel Odent is a member of LLLI’s Health Advisory Council.
- Adult “early-bird”, booked on or before Friday, 15th September – £6
- Adult, booked on or after Saturday, 16th September – £8
- Child up to 18 years old – free of charge
There are three ways to pay for your ticket:
- PayPal, or
- Electronic bank transfer, or
- Cash on the day
1. If you have a PayPal account: please click on our PayMe link and enter the amount you wish to pay*
2. If you wish to pay via bank transfer* send an email to us and we will give you the bank details to do so – [email protected]
Please note the reference you give us needs to be your name.
*How much you pay will depend on how many tickets you wish to purchase and the date of your purchase (i.e. whether you’re entitled to the early-bird discount). See “Ticket prices” above.
3. If you would like to pay cash on the day: please note that you will not be entitled to the early-bird 25% discounted rate in this case.
Important last step!
Whichever payment method you choose – including cash-on-the-day* (to reserve your ticket/s) – please email us at [email protected] and tell us:
- * your name
- how many tickets bought
- amount paid
- by which method
- name of bank account / PayPal account used
- * the name/s of everyone for whom you have bought ticket/s (including the names and ages of any accompanying children).
On receipt of your email, we will email you back, confirming that we have received your payment, and that your booking is confirmed.
This confirmation email will serve as your ticket on the day, so please bring a copy with you.
(If you have not received a confirmation email within 48 hours of your email to us, please email us again.)
Happy to help
Thank you for your booking! We look forward to seeing you there.
If you have any questions about the booking process, or anything else, please email us at [email protected]