We run virtual antenatal breastfeeding sessions for couples about once a month in the evening, from 8 to 9:30 pm, on Zoom.
You can find session dates and a link to register on the antenatal page of our website.
You can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01865 557405 for more details.
Other LLL Oxfordshire meetings are listed here
We look at:
* how to get feeding off to a great start (and how to get back on track if you have a more challenging start)
* what to expect in the early days with your new baby
* where to find help and support
Our sessions are informal, friendly and free (though donations to LLL are always welcome). Pregnant people are invited to bring their partner, or someone else close to them who will be supporting them after the birth.
Advance booking is essential; please contact us early to avoid disappointment.
Last updated February 2022
Pregnant people are also welcome at any of our other meetings. We are currently offering a mix of in-person and virtual meetings. Please see our website and our Facebook page for the latest meeting information and contact details for local LLL Leaders.
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: http://www.llloxford.org.uk
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LaLecheLeagueOxfordshire/
- 01865 557405