There are many ways you can volunteer for LLLGB, including:
- volunteering for your local group: from making cups of tea, to being a librarian or treasurer – your local Leader can tell you what needs doing;
- talking to and supporting mothers to breastfeed by becoming a Leader;
- fundraising for your local group, or for LLLGB: every year our supporters help us by baking cakes, running marathons, being sponsored to have their hair cut and participating in many other events;
- contributing to our bi-monthly members’ newsletter Breastfeeding Matters;
- contributing images for use in our publications, on our social media posts and this website;
- if you have any of the following skills, and would like to help us, we’d love to hear from you: photography, web skills, marketing, fundraising, admin, graphic design. Please get in touch here.
Photos courtesy of Sue Upstone and Katy Davis